A premium WooCommerce plugin that aims to implement customization for entire checkout process.
In WooCommerce Settings Panel, there will be a new tab called ‘Custom Checkout’ where you can:
1. Enabled / Disabled the checkout fields (default / custom field)
2. Change Required settings for all the fields
3. Change Field Label Name and Placeholder
4. Add/Delete Custom Fields for the checkout form
5. There are 8 types of input available now (Text, Password, Textarea, Date Picker, Country, State, Select, Checkbox)
6. Change Position (Billing, Shipping, Account, Order) for each field
7. Change Sort Order for each field
8. Update CSS for field class (built in class css : form-row-first, form-row-last, form-row-wide)
1. This plugin requires the WooCommerce Extension.
2. If you select “Select” Type, do set “Select Options” column field in string with comma separate format (For example: [None],General,Feedback,Request)
3. If you select “Checkbox” Type, do uncheck “Required” column field if you do not want it to be compulsory field liked ‘agree terms and conditions’.
4. If you want to disabled all the shipping fields, you need to go to “WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping Tab” and unchecked “Enabled Shipping” option to avoid any warnings at the page.
* All the custom checkout fields will be displayed at customer received email and order details. Currently customer is not able to edit the fields at My Account and Edit Address.
* Demo custom checkout form will be shown on my checkout page, do add anything and click checkout. Thank you.
Current version : 1.0.7 (Existing customer please download again the plugin from the order confirmation email link)
Compatible with WooCommerce 1.6.x & WooCommerce 2.0.x