A premium WooCommerce plugin that aims to implement customization for entire checkout process.
If you need to translate your own language, do use POEdit and open ‘custom-checkout-options.pot’ file and save the file as custom-checkout-options-[language code].po, then put that into languages folder for this plugin.
For example : custom-checkout-options-zh_CN.po is for chinese translation in wordpress language.
In WooCommerce Settings Panel, there will be a new tab called ‘Custom Checkout’ where you can:
1. Enabled / Disabled the checkout fields (default / custom field)
2. Change Required settings for all the fields
3. Change Field Label Name and Placeholder
4. Add/Delete Custom Fields for the checkout form
5. There are 10 types of input available now
-Time Picker (NEW)
-Color Picker (NEW)
6. Change Position (Billing, Shipping, Account, Order) for each field
7. Change Sort Order for each field
8. Update CSS for field class (built in class css : form-row-first, form-row-last, form-row-wide)
1. If you select “Select” Type, do set “Select Options” column field in string with comma separate format (For example: [None],General,Feedback,Request)
2. If you select “Checkbox” Type, do uncheck “Required” column field if you do not want it to be compulsory field liked ‘agree terms and conditions’.
3. If you want to disabled all the shipping fields, you need to go to “WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping Tab” and unchecked “Enabled Shipping” option to avoid any warnings at the page.
* All the custom checkout fields will be displayed at customer received email and order details. Currently customer is not able to edit the fields at My Account and Edit Address.
* Demo custom checkout form will be shown on my checkout page, do add anything and click checkout. Thank you.
Current version : 1.0.7 (Existing customer please download again the plugin from the order confirmation email link)
Last Updated : 16 June 2013
Compatible with WooCommerce 1.6.x & WooCommerce 2.0.x